Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
are what those?

What are those?
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone kniws what are those holes in the grill area for?

[ATTACH]465[/ATTACH][ATTACH]466[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For the outside air temp mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
[ATTACH]467[/ATTACH][ATTACH]468[/ATTACH]

I forgot to highlight them [MENTION=1]Rusty2009[/MENTION] , one is empty & the other has something coming out of it as in the pics.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes as above for outside temp mate only one is used and depending on what loom is used depends on which side it's fitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
The reason I asked [MENTION=1]Rusty2009[/MENTION] is because I want to add a camera in the hole that is empty, this is for a future project that I'll reveal soon on the forum Thanks Rusty
sounds interesting lol I was going to stick a camera in the top grill out of sight but the camera is £230 so it'll have to wait.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KENWOOD-CMOS-3...51bebbb9c0
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S