Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
screwdriver torx

Torx Screwdriver
Hi all

Which is the main torx screw driver that is used for the screws in the astra? I forgot which number it was

Thanks

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

off the top of my head a T15 or T20
Ahhh okay, just needed to know if exactly which it was as I need to buy a new screwdriver or a set which has the one I need in it as my current set isn't really up to the job

Picked up a whole seat which had the T15 and T20 in it so I'll be fine no matter what it is thanks

cool my tool box is some what unorganized and in a total mess in fact
Hahaha at least you have one! All my stuff resides in a carrier bag at present! But just ordered a new Stanley tool box which is coming tomorrow hehe

my garage is a mess which needs tidying up and sorting out I did have a place for everything but that's all gone out the window.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Haha sounds like a whole weekend job right there! I wish I had a garage! I have to do all my work outside and then have to a bad one ship with all a door missing like yesterday :(