Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
loud

loud
So the young lad opposite my house has just got his first car a scrappy looking 01 corsa
and i have never heard such a shed of a motor in all my life the noise this car makes
is terrible and over the top loud i sure him yesterday and i spoke to him he said so what do you think of my car
i said what the hell is wrong with it have you got a straight through exhaust on it
no he said i just cut it off why i said so it sounds better so i told him good luck with the mot mate
very annoying but i am sure it wont be on the road to long
He will learn one day mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Oh come on we were all young once, perhaps he will take some guidance from you rather than just mocking?!

Bless him
Using Tapatalk
Ahhh those were the days.... going for loudness over anything else! Sadly I went through that phase with a peugeot 307 😯

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 using Tapatalk
i did tell him and give him some good advice but honestly i have never heard a car this load it is like a tank
Sounds like hes got his 'zaust' sorted then. Lets hope for your sake that he doesn't have a job with early starts!!
even worse he does not work and is in and out like a yoyo all day and all night 2 am last knight
i think i will have another chat and try to sort it out and find out exactly what he has done
i can see the standard back box on the car so i am wondering what he has cut off now
i will point him in the right direction before his car blows up