Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
diesel mk6 alloys quot

Mk6 diesel "ALLOYS"
WANTED alloys to fit Astra mk6 diesel New to vx scene Hope your a friendly bunch "ALLOYS WANTED" north west but will pay for courier if wheels rite price!!!!!!!
Yours will be 5x105, you after genuine VX or after market? What size?
Thanks for replie I'm after maybe 17" not wanting pay a fortune as I've just lost money on previous car so I'm kinda starting at lower end to hopefully work my way back up but I'm open to advice
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2010-VAUXHALL-...5d449dd0f6

I don't know if these fit in your budget?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Cheers just bit pricey for me but once again for everyone's help CHEERS
What sort of budget are looking at would save us posting things out of your price range then
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Realistically £500 windows getting tinted and few bits n bobs You no what it is you by a car you gotta put you mark on it Just got rid of fiesta st spent small fortune on it but Circumstances change and you find yourself at the bottom looking up But hey life's a breeze if you don't let the @@@@@@@@ grind you down!!!
Ok I'll have a hunt for you later today. Know what you mean mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
welcome there are usually shed loads on eBay but hardly any at the moment
remember as said there are different stud patterns as you have a 1.3 you need as said 5 105
what size Tyre do you have a t the moment and were are you based
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-vauxhall-as...41906b297f

Lonely other set I could find with tyres.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
rusty what you thinking, they are horrible... lol
I know mate but it's all I could find 5x105 there is next to nothing.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
How about these

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1573030273
Big thanks I've been in touch with seller last night "DIDN'T" realise it's easier to find hens teeth than get wheels for these astras Anyway thanks again I'll let you no if and when I get fixed up. GAZZER 316
it is wired there are usually bucket loads about but the ones linked do look in very good condition
I've got some 17" elite alloys, with tyres, but mine is 5x115, there is an adapter kit on ebay though I believe
There like the ones posted at the top of the page, but in the standard colour of silver and I only want 200 for all four
Omg i need a new set.. Lol unsure weather to stick with 17" or go back to 16"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20" VX/GTC alloys Kieran 1 3,309 12:th-Oct-2016, 12:24:52
Last Post: stigeye
  Astra GTC Fan Alloys sheppy1 4 6,621 28:th-Feb-2016, 12:26:34
Last Post: sheppy1
  Set of these gtc alloys Lewis6317 6 6,135 30:th-Sep-2015, 12:01:52
Last Post: Lewis6317
  Astra J 19" 5x105 alloys Turner_SRi 12 10,054 16:th-Jun-2014, 21:33:50
Last Post: Turner_SRi