Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
165bhp new owner sri

New SRI 165BHP owner
Hi all,

Thought i'd say hello. I'm not new to the forum just never registered but have always just floated in the background. I used to be active on AOC and A0N with a MK4 Astra coupe but disappeared for 4yrs due to the purchase of a Ford Focus. Anyway, i'm back having purchased a new J.

I cant help but feel that the previous owner of my car would have been on these forums as when i went to look at it today for the first time since putting a deposit down, it had tinted windows, alloy pins and pedals, 19inch anthracite alloy wheels, power fold mirrors blah blah blah.

Anyway, its a 2011 2.0CDTI 165BHP ecoflex SRI and i'm like a kid waiting to pick it up and drop off the trusty Focus, but i dont think thats going to be until next week sometime

As usual on forums, a little picture whoring.

P.s. if anybody knows who the owner used to be (assuming they were on forums) i'm guessing they were from the Nottingham area as thats where my local Pentagon Vauxhall dealer sourced the car from, please send them my way as i'd love to know more about the car and other mods they may have done.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]358[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]359[/ATTACH]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

welcome and thanks for saying hello
the car looks very good and that will save you some money on mods :cool

i dont think i know it not see that one around
Hello and welcome. Lovely looking motor.
give us a full list of mods etc and i will try and workout what has been done
it did look like someones car that i know but that had a body kit on it
apart from the alloys and tints it looks fairly standard on the outside
are they anthracite alloys
At the moment I don't really know. I've only seen it for the first time today and only briefly because I had two crazy kids with me. The outside doesn't look too different from standard apart from the anthracite wheels which have been upgraded from 17s to 19s. It has power fold mirrors which I didn't think was standard on the sri.

I need to have a good fiddle when I get my hands on it me thinks!
the power fold came with the elite leather option
it is a good upgrade to have an there are only 2 wires that needed adding to that
so there wont be any nasty finds there i dont think

sure it will all be ok keep us updated
Hello and welcome nice looking car.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
welcome, nice car
Well it's finally happened. It has taken over a month but I've finally taken collection of my new car.

I'm so happy with it, I kept smiling the whole way home. Only issue I've noticed is I can't get the start stop to work. I've not noticed any warning messages so I'm abit stuck.

Thanks for all your help and advice over the past month.... Long may it continue!
you welcome and add some pictures to this thread

http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-YOUR...nly-thread
At last, RE autos top there is conditions that need to be meet, one is no front windscreen demister on, but as its been stood around go and take it for a drive and get some charge in the battery as if it's too lol it won't work.

Also if it's doing a DPF regen the autostop won't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
and lets have a good list of the options and see what may have been done it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for previous owner iNeoTom 4 771 8:th-Mar-2024, 19:05:53
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Portugal Opel Astra Sport Tourer owner totesting 2 2,567 12:th-Sep-2021, 13:20:34
  New Owner stevieb 2 4,018 5:th-Oct-2020, 17:49:52
Last Post: Collie
New Astra owner robbo 5 5,308 2:nd-Nov-2019, 10:52:32
  New Astra owner Nathan 5 5,336 2:nd-Nov-2019, 10:44:45
  West Essex new owner AK16 2 5,532 12:th-Mar-2019, 20:34:18
Last Post: defrank
  New User (actually a Meriva owner) TubaMagna8 1 3,071 8:th-Jun-2017, 07:00:45
  New Astra GTC 2.0 CDTI (white) Owner! Astro 3 5,771 19:th-May-2017, 13:37:37
Last Post: marcus01
  New Astra j Limited owner up in Telford Eddie0892 3 6,670 9:th-May-2017, 20:27:15
Last Post: Eddie0892
  Astra Elite Owner Doughy 4 4,414 11:th-Oct-2016, 22:25:58
Last Post: Tonto