Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
protection key for

protection for key
Hello,

I think a saw a picture of someones key which had a protection case around is, but i don't remember who it was.
I've searched around the net a bit but didnt find anything, so does anyone know where i can get one?
here you go mate

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUALITY-SILICO...3398e948e4
thanks mate, i've orderd a blue one. should have it next week
Well thats the wifes christmas taken care of. Now she can't complain about loosing the key in her bag as I ordered the hot pink, the bag usualy has every thing in it including the kitchen sink. In fact it has more in it than my tool box has, and it has wheels on it.
This is the view most seen by others
I had one didn't last two minutes, Do like the look of these........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281368648058?_...EBIDX%3AIT
two years on and it still looks good apart from the symbols have worn
let us know tottbye if you do get that one how well the stickers stick
Yeah the sticker one looks really good but could be not to good being stickers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally arrived this morning, i'm happy with it, it is a bit more flexible than i tought it would be, but thats not a problem

cool
Does it stick in your pocket now though?
Using Tapatalk