Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hello wirral the from

Hello From The Wirral
Hi,

Im Adam from the Wirral. I have a 2012 (registered on the 31st Decemeber 2012) 2ltr Astra Elite. Its my 3rd Vauxhall/car since I was 18. I picked the car up in February this year. Lovely car and have done nearly 40,000 in a year with it. Before the Astra I had a Corsa D 5dr. It was another good car and lasted me 4 years. In the 4 years I had it I covered 140,000 miles. It only left as I needed more space but she didn't look bad for a 7 year old car. Before that I had a Corsa B 1ltr. I had that for 8 years. Not 1 of my Vauxhalls have really caused me any issues apart from servicing. Just hope my Astra lasts me another 120,000 miles

Any way I thought I had better join up after seeing a few posts on facebook about the site.

My current car:-

As for mods, I have only a few small hidden things as I want it to remain looking stock (ish)
Welcome to VXOC mate your near Tucpal then Wirral.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
welcome nice to see someone from the wirral
tucpal Wrote:welcome nice to see someone from the wirral

Im up in Upton/Arrowe Park near the Hospital if you now the area
Yellow and welcome, nice motor
just down the road hoylake mate :cool
I will keep my eyes open for you
Welcome buddy.
Welcome, Omg mate you are a legend! I been looking for someone who has same trim as mine and you do. I need to get you vent part numbers from epc. Would it be possible to get you reg in a pm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lewis are you after the gloss silver ones?
No mate gloss black

Lewis6317 Wrote:No mate gloss black

[MENTION=19]Lewis6317[/MENTION] THE ELITE HAD SILVER NOT BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!! You have fitted Elite trim so you need SILVER :mad.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Lol mate the guy i lift share with has elite and he has same trim as mine and they are black lol