Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
lancashire hello from

Hello From Lancashire!
Hello fellow Astrites!

I am new to the forum but have been on the Astra Facebook page for some weeks now.
Based near Preston, Lancashire, I have my ongoing project with Astra for it to be the ultimate sleeper 5-door astra. Currently running about 200bhp at the wheels from the 1.6 Turbo petrol and I absolutely love it to pieces!

Here's a few pictures:
(before a lot of the mods) (ignore the missing alloy centre caps, they fell off not long after I got the wheels and were replaced shortly after)

And these were taken on the 25th November at Oulton Park with the car in its current form.

I will hopefully get back to a dyno soon to see what the new exact HP / torque figure is with the new exhaust.

See you guys around!

Cheers,

Jordan
Vauxhall Astra J/Mk6 SRi VX-Line 1.6 Turbo 5-door
Mods to date:
VXR 18" alloy wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza S001 225/40/R18 tyres - K&N Panel filter - Pipewerx Custom 3" stainless steel cat-back (with 2nd cat removal) exhaust system - Rear window tints - EBC Grooved front 300mm brake disks with yellowstuff road/race brake pads - Xenon/LED DRL full headlight conversion - Full leather - Custom ADE Tuning dyno remap 245.9bhp / 280lb-ft
the car looks spot on mate well done
Welcome mate lovely looking car.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Lancashire gazfocus 7 4,321 29:th-Apr-2017, 16:53:36
Last Post: Jon_es