Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
stereo after market

After market stereo
Well i have just seen this and think wow! I really want to get this but mate [MENTION=1]Rusty2009[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2]tucpal[/MENTION] tell me if i can use my stereowheel controls with it still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what have you seen no link...
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/store...reId=10001

you will need the connects2 kit mate £180ish.

Also you will loose your factory Bluetooth, but in saying that most of these top end units come with parrot which very good.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Omg really thats much :-(

I will have a old fascia spare soon mate only problem is it's cracked by the top buttons you don't really notice it when it's on and in place. you could most likely pic the other bit up for about £80ish
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Think i will leave it lol, although i am looking to get new car 2nd hand though lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vauxhall Astra J Android Stereo + reverse camera stigeye 13 9,636 7:th-Jul-2016, 10:20:50
Last Post: Locky