Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
colours status member

Member Status Colours
Evening,

Wouldn't it be a little neater to have less of the member status colour thingy ma bobs?

There are 14, I think it looks too 'busy' at the bottom of the home page. I'm sure it could be at least halved.

I'll look tomorrow mate
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
We thank you and welcome all feedback to improve the forum. rusty when im up mate i give you a text and we sort out what we was talking about :-) bed time for me now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Kevin I've just left staff items in there and I agree it looks much better, thanks for your suggestion.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Looking good
Hi, 3 times tonight when I've pressed the back button on my laptop the site has logged me off, i'm not sure if its a glitch on the site
texaspete1973 Wrote:Hi, 3 times tonight when I've pressed the back button on my laptop the site has logged me off, i'm not sure if its a glitch on the site

I will look into tomorrow I tend not to use the back button on the forum as it won't show what I've read unless I refresh it.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
[MENTION=301]texaspete1973[/MENTION] I've checked on goggle chrome, internet explorer, Safari & Firefox and I am not being logged out when using the back button.

Do you log-in to the forum every visit?

If so there is a remember me check box next to the password word box if you tick it should keep you logged in even after closing the browser. Once you've closed the browser it will take up to 15mins to stop showing you are online.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Ok thanks its probably me , sorry mate
dont be sorry, its always best we check any issue. I forgot to say rusty i did try aswell on my firebox was totally fine. Yet that was when i was getting error on tapatalk, going back. But I managed to down grade
Yep as Lewis as said nothing to be sorry for.

Would rather members say if there is an issue and I can look into.

Lewis I'm happy with the downgraded tapatalk what are they thinking with that new version.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
ah mate, tell me about it I have sent them some bad feedback about it too
i have not had that update yet ?
If you have an app update for tapatalk don't install it mate, I had to downgrade the app.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
cheers mate i will look out for it but i have not been on tapatalk
for a few weeks sure it will pop up when i am back in work