Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
trax 2015

Trax 2015

[video=youtube;jQSbTtSvwPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQSbTtSvwPI[/video]

Anyone up for Trax This Year..

19th JULY 2015...

Add your name below and any +1's.

Hopefully we can get a bigger stand This year.

1. Rusty2009
2. Tucpal + 2
3. Lewis6317
4. Si SRI + 1
5. WhelanUK

go to post 13 for new info and list
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Yes plus two the other half will most Likely come this time
I got a phone call from Trax confirming the date and an email will be sent closer to the time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes deffo I am hopping that i will have my car wrapped by then too I have decided i am going to get it done in artic blue
As long as it's not Arden blue
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
lol which ever the light blue is we both like lol
Me and Hayley will be a definite.
I'm in
Me definitely
I would but that is exactly my birthday so i don't know what plans would be!! I'll have to see closer to the time!
Vauxhall Astra J/Mk6 SRi VX-Line 1.6 Turbo 5-door
Mods to date:
VXR 18" alloy wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza S001 225/40/R18 tyres - K&N Panel filter - Pipewerx Custom 3" stainless steel cat-back (with 2nd cat removal) exhaust system - Rear window tints - EBC Grooved front 300mm brake disks with yellowstuff road/race brake pads - Xenon/LED DRL full headlight conversion - Full leather - Custom ADE Tuning dyno remap 245.9bhp / 280lb-ft
1. Rusty2009
2. Tucpal + 2
3. Lewis6317
4. Si SRI + 1
5. WhelanUK
6. Dicko
Trax date has been changed to the 19th July this year, please note this is the weekend after billing if you need to drop out please post below.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

.................................................................................................................................................

Anyone wanting to come along to Trax this year are more than welcome
we are going to have to set a date to organize the tickets and we need to know
who will be coming so we can get the space we need booked there and the stand passes sorted out
we need to book in advance so please let us know if you are intending to pop along it is a grate day out.

...car racing, car shows, stands, Club events and much much more..

.................................................................................................................................................

[video=youtube;QUUD7ikhqV4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUUD7ikhqV4[/video]

..................................................................................................................................................

[video=youtube;jQSbTtSvwPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQSbTtSvwPI[/video]

..................................................................................................................................................

So i am starting a new list from today who wants to and will be coming and any plus ones, I also need to know sooner rather than later So i can book a Club Space Thank you.

Ticket Prices are £19 booked in advance or £24 on the gate, but you will not be able to join the forum group with your car
if you do not have a Stand Pass. or £17 entry for a Club Pass.

[COLOR="#FFFF00"]You must tell us by April the 30th 2015 if you are wanting a Club Pass
MONEY WILL BE ASKED FOR AT THE START OF APRIL THANK YOU.[/COLOR]

CLUB PASS LIST..

1...TUCPAL. + 1.
2...SI SRI. + 1.
3...Rusty2009.
4..Lewis6317.
5..DICKO + 1.
6..Tottybye.
7..sheppy.
8..whelan uk.
SI SRI +1 please mate.
COOL
still ok for me
cheers mate
Dicko +1
NICE THANKS DICKO
Let's see if i can win again
i think so
Thanks
I'm not going to be able to make it :(
no problem at all
Put me down for this one will try and see if I can get a few more people to come as well
cool i will add you to the list
There are two family/friend birthdays that week which I'm hoping won't end up resulting in Sunday being picked as the day for one of them to do something! Ha. Will find out their plans ASAP and report back as I'd love to come if I have that day free

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Never noticed the change of date. I'm still in.
on the list mate
Please make sure all names are down on the list by 15th May for trax, we need min of 10 if we don't have 10 VXOC will not be attending trax this year.

Payment details will be posted in a new thread on the 16th May.

CLUB PASS LIST..

1...TUCPAL. + 1.
2...SI SRI. + 1.
3...Lewis6317.
4...DICKO + 1.
6...Tottybye.
7...sheppy.
8...whelan uk. 
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I wont be attending, but the way I'd order tickets is book the same amount of stand passes.

Eg. At the moment you have 7 cars but need 10 tickets so book 10 stand passes as well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TRAX 2016 Azza1807 1 16,716 15:th-Sep-2016, 07:35:49
Last Post: Jj0063
  TRAX 2016 Tonto 3 3,969 13:th-Apr-2016, 12:17:54
Last Post: J1ODYA
  Trax 2015 CANCELLED Rusty2009 1 3,580 18:th-May-2015, 09:56:59
Last Post: WhelanUK
  Thanks to all who attended Trax 2014 JohnL 12 8,064 13:th-Sep-2014, 09:57:01
Last Post: Lewis6317