Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
meets

meets
so it is now against the law to have car meets and street racers
in a public place anti social behavior and just standing at one of these meets can get you a fine
that is a bit harsh i am sure not all clubs meet in public car parks etc race them and play loud music
some do but not all
It's a shame everyone is being tarnished with the same brush.
So when are we all meeting?????
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
This will only be brought in for trouble causers, if we all turn up and wernt drive in fast or being loud with music they would be fine.
not sure but i will race anyone after you have listen to my mega sound system and revved the hell out my car

only joking i can see the point that some club meets can get a bit of a problem
but were not all like that :angel
I've got some old tyres we can do burn outs with...

As Cam said the area you are in needs to have been constantly reported for issues & then marked by Police... Southend seafront will be first lol
Using Tapatalk
J1ODYA Wrote:I've got some old tyres we can do burn outs with...

As Cam said the area you are in needs to have been constantly reported for issues & then marked by Police... Southend seafront will be first lol

We arn't as rough as you southerners up here so i suggest meets should be north of Sheffield in the future
It is crazy. The amount of time I have been pulled lately for nothing and getting tyres, windows etc checked. All because of the idiots that give it loads when driving and modifying to a poor standard.
Cameron UK Wrote:We arn't as rough as you southerners up here so i suggest meets should be north of Sheffield in the future

Southerners are not rough, you only meets close to you so you don't have to go too far
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.