Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
win a contact chris quote and knott for

Contact Chris Knott for a quote and WIN
UPDATE: Three winners chosen - are you one of them?

We're very pleased to unveil the winners of our bonanza Spring Spectacular prize draw which ran from 1/3 to 31/5 and offered 3x very tempting prizes.

The winners themselves don't even know they've won yet so this is the major reveal.

To qualify, all they had to do was request a car insurance quote between those dates, so it's nothing strenuous - maybe you'll win a future comp on this basis. In fact, we've got one running from 1/6 to 31/7 - Chris Knott June-July Competition which is for both new AND existing clients.

TO ENTER OUR JUNE/JULY COMPETITION
1. Renew an existing policy - if you're renewing with us there's nothing extra for you to do - we'll automatically enter you when you roll your cover over for a further year.

2. Request a quote - simply request a quote on a car we don't yet cover - please call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 or complete our Quote Request Form at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

OUR 3 SPRING SPECTACULAR WINNERS
Congratulations to the following 3 car enthusiasts who have won Chris Knott's great prizes:

Drawn first was Anthony Soper, a member of Abarthisti.co.uk, who wins a Five-car Supercar Driving Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride and photo (worth £234).

Second, Darren Minister, from RenaultForums.co.uk, who wins a Festival of Speed Luxury Fitted Picnic Hamper with Veuve Clicquot Champagne (worth £150).

Third, James Jackett, a scirocco owner from Carmarthenshire, who wins £100 towards car parts/mods/accessories of his choice with Euro Car Parts (worth...err...£100).

We'll try to make contact in the next couple of days but if you want to contact us in the meantime that's fine too.

Well done to the winners and thank you everyone who requested a Chris Knott quote.

best,
Nick

PS. Don't forget you can still win by requesting a car quote or renewing an existing policy with us in June or July.

Recent feedback from other car enthusiasts who've enjoyed Chris Knott's service...

"Just wanted to post my experience with your company! Normally insurance time is a pain, but your team were extremely quick with quoting over the phone and great to speak to! I think it was Tabitha?? I spoke to at first, she put me with a company that accepts modifications which I can add as I go and the price was great - beat any other quote I had and also free legal cover!! Also then had a small issue to resolve, dropped Nick a quick PM on here, he replied within the hour and all was sorted!! Great customer service all round! Will definitely recommend you to friends and family and will be coming to you for a quote when the missus' insurance is due for renewal!" --AUDI--, Audi-Sport net

"Renewed my insurance today with Chris Knott after spending a couple of days on the comparison sites and ringing round. They took 10% off my best quote (which was actually the renewal quote with Quote me happy/Aviva - and that was £200 less than anything else) and matched the £330 excess on my existing policy (which included declared mods - Prestige wanted a £3,000 excess!!!). Fantastic painless service, mods understood (I lost count of the times I was asked what a strut bar was, one company even asked what an air filter was ffs) and everything explained well. Money saved will now go towards my 3 year bubble payment." Captain Duff, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Have to say these guys are fantastic - Last year they almost halved my renewal and this year my renewal was another £53 cheaper even after changing my job title. These guys just keep getting better. The only offer I found cheaper was for a technition to come and put a black box in my car. All in all well done again CK." snoop, Fiesta Owners Club

"I just wanted to pass on my thanks and appreciation for a great service last night. My car broke down and the service from start to finish, including the follow up call was superb. In addition the local breakdown recovery service Elva (Mike) was so helpful, professional and quick. I cannot thank you enough. Please pass this on to all concerned." Nina Willis

"GT-B has been SORN over winter and I have been looking around for a quote to get it back on the road. All sorts of problems from most places with my NCB as I'm coming off a trade policy, but CK have been very helpful with that. So as of 09:45 today that's who I'm with! Thank you very much Chris Knott!" AdamH, UK Legacy Forum

Messages In This Thread
RE: Contact Chris Knott for a quote and WIN - by ChrisKnottIns - 13:th-Jun-2016, 11:28:59

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Knott - more than just car insurance ChrisKnottIns 0 1,243 6:th-Sep-2021, 14:52:59
Last Post: ChrisKnottIns
  Chris Knott Reviews ChrisKnottIns 0 1,080 26:th-Jul-2021, 16:23:52
  Clean up with Chris Knott this Summer ChrisKnottIns 0 1,496 12:th-Jul-2021, 16:59:46
  WIN a TUI Travel Voucher with Chris Knott this month ChrisKnottIns 0 2,064 10:th-May-2021, 15:55:00
  Car Insurance due soon? Try sponsor Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,699 22:nd-Mar-2021, 14:43:49
  16% car insurance saving with Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,960 22:nd-Feb-2021, 18:40:44
  VXOC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274 ChrisKnottIns 23 28,527 11:th-Jan-2021, 18:18:47
  Christmas Opening Hours 2020 PLUS a Chris Knott offer ChrisKnottIns 0 2,984 18:th-Dec-2020, 15:11:11
  2x new offers from insurance partner Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 0 3,053 4:th-Nov-2020, 13:08:52
  Why you should get a Chris Knott quote this summer... ChrisKnottIns 1 3,469 12:th-Aug-2020, 11:42:51