Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
freeview tv

Freeview tv
I have free view on my smart TV and it is not the best but it has DAVE and Quest and normal channels plus the HD channels etc
and i can record live TV pause etc And all the on demand services 4OD, BBC IPlayer and internet access etc.
i also have Now TV so i get sky movies, and the entertainment package sky one, Atlantic, Discovery, FOX, GOLD, LIVING, MTV, ARTS, COMEDY Central. and a few kids channels etc catch up and a few box sets, and on demand services and sky store etc.
so i can keep up to date with The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones and Movies etc
and i also use Netflix for some more Box Sets and more movies
so the all together cost for NOW TV and NETFLIX is £27 a month
but free view on its own you will be bored to death.

Have you told sky you want to leave they normally cut the cost to keep you there.

I can not get virgin as we have no cable so my home phone and internet are with BT infinity
no one can offer there broadband speeds by me that BT offer. sky and virgin Talk Talk do not come even close
with internet speeds so i can not get package deals for this reason.

But dont go for BT vision it is the worst thing ever unless you like sport
you pay for everything on there you get for free with free view and they lock you into 12 month contracts.

Messages In This Thread
Freeview tv - by Rusty2009 - 28:th-Feb-2015, 16:55:09
Freeview tv - by tucpal - 28:th-Feb-2015, 17:22:59
Freeview tv - by Rusty2009 - 28:th-Feb-2015, 18:12:28
Freeview tv - by tucpal - 1:st-Mar-2015, 03:06:47
Freeview tv - by tucpal - 1:st-Mar-2015, 03:30:08
Freeview tv - by Rusty2009 - 2:nd-Mar-2015, 00:17:35
Freeview tv - by tucpal - 2:nd-Mar-2015, 12:08:55
Freeview tv - by Rusty2009 - 2:nd-Mar-2015, 13:10:38
Freeview tv - by tucpal - 2:nd-Mar-2015, 13:50:20
Freeview tv - by Rusty2009 - 3:rd-Mar-2015, 21:43:17
Freeview tv - by Rusty2009 - 10:th-Mar-2015, 12:00:22