VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: LMF Vauxhall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if LMF Vauxhall do a fitting service?
Not too sure mate, what u wanting done??
Mate thinking about getting the debadged front grill from them but really not wanting to fit myself with having to take the front bumper off.
SI SRI Wrote:Mate thinking about getting the debadged front grill from them but really not wanting to fit myself with having to take the front bumper off.

Where do you live mate, I'm sure someone on here will do it. I will do it at trax if you don't get it sorted
Mate I'm in Coventry. If your up for it at Trax mate then I'll take you up on the offer.
If your parked on grass at trax forget it to remove the front bumper you need to lift the front end.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
SI SRI Wrote:Mate I'm in Coventry. If your up for it at Trax mate then I'll take you up on the offer.

Yeh that's not a problem, like rusty said, if we are on grass it may be an issue but I've taken my bumper off without jacking it up in the past
I've removed my GTC bumper a few times and never jacked it up. There is a very high chance we'll be on grass
How difficult are the bumpers to take off?
I used to remove mine in 10mins
Sound mate cheers.
cornishtaz Wrote:I used to remove mine in 10mins

Yeh 10/15 mins
cornishtaz Wrote:I've removed my GTC bumper a few times and never jacked it up. There is a very high chance we'll be on grass

Alright for you skinny people Lol

Rusty2009 Wrote:Alright for you skinny people Lol

I wish lol, I can see a few odd jobs getting done at trax
well you won't be doing much as you agreed to wax my car
as i do your load resistors Rofl
tucpal Wrote:well you won't be doing much as you agreed to wax my car
as i do your load resistors Rofl

Not sure I remember agreeing to this lol, but yeh sounds like a deal