VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: My Astra J How I Want It To Look After Edited In Photoshop.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well have had a few ideas around colours etc and come up with white and black. Black alloys which I will get powder coated, tints on windows, lowered (currently on order 30mm drop) debadged on boot except main badge which will be plastidip with front grill in black. Engine wise hopefully remap, white Samco hosing and new Pipercross panel filter and dumpvalve.
Nice, I would get a debadged front grille though
black and white works really well
consider wrapping the roof black and adding a front spoiler Thumbs
Debadged front grill I was thinking about buddy but some strange reason changed me mind. Wish now that I bought one at PVS as they were selling them for £45. Front spoiler I didnt think about that.
Nice apart from way too low for me.
You will need coilovers to achieve that drop but looks nice
if you do go that low add some H@R 25mm wheel spaces
tucpal Wrote:black and white works really well
consider wrapping the roof black and adding a front spoiler Thumbs

Agreed but a full body kit lol
Cheers for the replys and advice guys. I'll have a look at coilovers and possible bodykit.
SI SRI Wrote:Cheers for the replys and advice guys. I'll have a look at coilovers and possible bodykit.

I would look at a genuine vx one as lots of others are made of fibreglass which isn't as good as abs plastic, you looking at about £600/700 for the kit if you get it cheap brand new or about £300/£400 if you get the parts separately like I have.

Genuine Vauxhll Astra J Styling Body Kit Brand New 13348122 | eBay
Cheers mate ill have a look.