VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: VXR 20" alloy wheel colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I have a summitt white vxr with aero kit. I am thinking of changing wheel colour, possibly gloss black or shadow chrome, what do you think. The car comes with diamond cut as standard, but are a pain to keep looking pristine and I am thinking of new colour anyway.

Thanks in advance, oh if anyone has a vxr different colour wheeks from standard then put up some pics.

Cheers

Safetyman
I am quite liking white on white at the moment however blacken the grey bits & whiten the diamond cut bits.
JohnL was playing with some vinyl wrap I think on his VXR wheels.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
love it. somuch better than the original colour

[Image: J1bD9fz.jpg]
^^^ Ha that's what I was trying to describe & my lord that car needs lowering!!!
Rusty2009 Wrote:JohnL was playing with some vinyl wrap I think on his VXR wheels.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

Yes I was, it's taken a bit of a back seat at the minute, the lad in work that was helping has had to do some real work for the last few weeks before he went on holiday :(

This was the latest attempt [Image: DSC_0001.jpg]
need to adjust some of the measurements to make sure it covers all the polished face.
Now really like that jonika21, what a difference it makes. So what colour did you use (gloss black)??? how long did the work take to be done?

Cheers

Safetyman
safetyman Wrote:Now really like that jonika21, what a difference it makes. So what colour did you use (gloss black)??? how long did the work take to be done?

Cheers

Safetyman

it's not mine, but yeah, it's gloss black Wink
[Image: IMG_5644_zpse398eec5.jpg]