VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Parking sensors, missing switch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I purchased an ex police Astra j sports tourer with parking sensors but, no switch. The noise is really annoying and without the switch, i can only deactivate it by going through the menu, and it reactivates itself anyway. It also prevents me from upgrading my stereo to an android unit as I won't be able to deactivate them at all then, I suspect.
I've seen I can purchase the switch on eBay, however I'm not sure if there is any extra wires I'd need to connect the switch to the car, I presume there are?
Does anyone know if it's possible to add the switch easily, or even possible at all. I have no idea where I'd even find the module to see if there is a switch cable there, or what it would look like?
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
If you take the radio control panel off you will see if the wiring is there. I believe it's a grey plug.

Buy one plug it in and see.
Thank you, that, at least, gives me an idea of what I'm looking for, connector wise ?