VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: auto fold mirror modules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
has anyone had any success with the universal auto fold mirror modules, I see lots on eBay and I wondered what people thought of them. I know rusty does the JN module but finding time to arrange to go to Bournemouth is proving to be some what difficult.

thanks
I've been fitting the universal ones for awhile now as it seems that's what customers want.

In terms of fitting it's pretty easy but you do need to run a wire through to 12v.
(12:th-Sep-2021, 15:29:12)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been fitting the universal ones for awhile now as it seems that's what customers want.

In terms of fitting it's pretty easy but you do need to run a wire through to 12v.

Hi rusty not been on for a while so apologies for late reply, thanks for the reply and info. Astra now gone but have now got a Cascada which will require some upgrading so I will pm you at a later date.
(7:th-Jan-2023, 21:26:12)Qaranc Wrote: [ -> ]
(12:th-Sep-2021, 15:29:12)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been fitting the universal ones for awhile now as it seems that's what customers want.

Hi rusty not been on for a while so apologies for late reply, thanks for the reply and info. Astra now gone but have now got a Cascada which will require some upgrading so I will pm you at a later date.

That is fine, the forum has been down for awhile due to server issues etc.

Cascada is an astra anyway.
appreciate it