VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Astra j gtc modifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys new here Iv just brought an Astra GTC Sri s/s 1.4 turbo.

I want to do a lot to it such as induction kit,remap,new wheels,coilovers,want to do a bulb/headlight kit change,blower valve etc.

Been told that you guys could help direct me to the right places,for the best prices/best things to choice.
This is the car below thank you in advance

Billy [Image: 85443043c76689ac9a598cabbf4ae59f.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Billy

I have already started modifying my GTC SRI 1.6 diesel on a 17 plate which I purchased in April with the following, headlights & DRL's bulbs swap with LED's, a full leather interior with the heated seats & lumber support which are fully functioning, the heater control panel with the heated switches for the seats , sports pedals & I am just in the process of buying a Zafria C flat-bottomed steering wheel, future mods includes automatic power folding mirrors, a touch screen Navi 950 with reversing camera,  I was fortunate that my GTC came with front & rear parking sensors, CD 600 with the colour screen which I find a disappointment as there is no inbuilt Sat Nav, on a positive note it come with the Infinity Sound System with subwoofer, also included was the spare wheel & flex floor system for the boot.
Iv only recently bought my 2011 2.0 CDTI GTC and love it already, just yesterday I got it remapped and it's a different car so I'd start with that personally. Next on my agenda is fitting some eibach lowering springs as it sits so high. [Image: 0df3383b8acf7cbd6e3dc33790c1358a.jpg]

Sent from my CPH2067 using Tapatalk