VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: How Remove Flex Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Sorry for my English, I'm from Portugal.
I have an Astra J 2011 1.6 turbo, I would like to remove the shock absorbers and the system (Flex ride) without giving errors.
They can help.

Regards
Sérgio
This would require BCM programming, which would involve asking GM for a VCI code.

Given they won't supply a VCI code to retrofit it I can't see them giving a code to remove it.
[quote pid='53896' dateline='1607156950']
This would require BCM programming, which would involve asking GM for a VCI code.

Given they won't supply a VCI code to retrofit it I can't see them giving a code to remove it.
[/quote]

Thanks,
I have MDI and GDS2 for programming.
Would you like to know where the system cables go and where is the Flex ride module located?
GDS2 is not for programming GDS2 is diagnostic's.

You should really email TIS and ask if they will supply a VCI code to remove F45 flexride from your VIN.

All programming is to done on the BCM & IPC.

In terms of the flexride module it's located behind the rear fuse board LH side behind boot trim.
(7:th-Dec-2020, 08:32:07)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]GDS2 is not for programming GDS2 is diagnostic's.

You should really email TIS and ask if they will supply a VCI code to remove F45 flexride from your VIN.

All programming is to done on the BCM & IPC.

In terms of the flexride module it's located behind the rear fuse board LH side behind boot trim.

Thanks.
Ok, today I'm going try program the module.