VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Navi 650 Screen Surround Part Number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As per the title really, does anyone know what the part number for a navi 650 screen surround is?

Would a surround with part number 13368988 fit?

Thanks
Great, thank you.

Yeah, that was the one I had seen earlier!
Cheap that is for a display surround
Yeah I thought so too. I've just managed to get a U4D dab+ module for £40 aswell
They are hard to come by for a reasonable price, normally stupid money.
I might still have one as I got one with my Navi600 and had to buy a new one to fit my Cascada at an eye watering £118.

I will have a look if you interested.
Thank you for the offer but I have brought the one that was on ebay
(27:th-Oct-2020, 07:41:33)MarkAP68 Wrote: [ -> ]I might still have one as I got one with my Navi600 and had to buy a new one to fit my Cascada at an eye watering £118.

Hi Mark, I would be interested in this now. The surround I did buy was actually for a Cascada.

Thanks
(2:nd-Jan-2021, 08:57:21)Jetcolour Wrote: [ -> ]
(27:th-Oct-2020, 07:41:33)MarkAP68 Wrote: [ -> ]I might still have one as I got one with my Navi600 and had to buy a new one to fit my Cascada at an eye watering £118.

Hi Mark, I would be interested in this now. The surround I did buy was actually for a Cascada.

Thanks

Yes I still have it (part no GM 13262615) for the standard satnav screen without flexiride.

If its the correct one then PM me when you get the chance.