VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Centre dash speaker extremly quiet,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys , hope we all well
I have recently upgraded my whole audio system in my GTC
Using all Vibes speakers - and seperate vibe amp for speakers (Vibe Powerbox 65.4M) + sub and amp in my boot ,
The seperate speakers amp plugs in to audio harness i used Connects 2 Vauxhall ISO T-Harness Adaptor CT10VX05

I have also decided to install the centre dash speaker ( i follow Rusty tutorial)
And for some reason that centre dash speaker its extremly quiet , i didnt expect much from it but its like you can barely here anything from it when its seats on the dash you cant hear nothing from it but im sure it does work as i even took it outside lock windows and i could hear it working but really quiet,
I did some reaserch on the internet and someone said them harnesses are not designed for 7 speakers,
And that could be the possible reason why the speaker its so quiet as it doesent get amplified as the rest of the speakers??
Could this be possible ?
Any one have any diagram or anything for the iso harness as i was thinking of possibly connecting the speaker directly to the front or rear speakers channel on the iso to make it work as it should ?

Thanks in advance.