VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: My 2011 Astra J 2.0 CDTI SRI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I was going to ask that question. It does fit in fine, just a slight gap at the top. I was guessing it must be a cascada one. I'll live with it for now as it's all in, will keep an eye out for a surround.

(30:th-Dec-2020, 21:34:28)Kiel0777 Wrote: [ -> ]How much did the stereo conversion cost

It has cost a few hundred pounds. It's not cheap to do but worth it if you are thinking of keeping your car for a while. It can depend on what parts you need and how much you can get them for. I think I was lucky as I have managed to get what I needed at good prices. Then you will need to program it. Rusty provides an excellent service for this and also can supply wiring looms if there are ones you need. He has prices for his different services on his vxoc electrabizz website.
Happy new year to everyone. Let's hope that it is a better one than 2020, not that the bar is set very high from last year!

This morning I changed some more leds to white from red. I changed the info display by the speedo.

[Image: 20210101-095836.jpg]

For me I think this looks a lot better.
Looking good.

It's weird seeing red needles, I had forgotten they looked like that!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
(1:st-Jan-2021, 21:24:45)umognog Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good.

It's weird seeing red needles, I had forgotten they looked like that!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thank you.

I quite like the red needles with the white. Have you still got the green/blue combo going on?
It's coming on really nicely.
[Image: 20210109-063020.jpg]

Just done this mornings little job. I replaced the Navi screen surround with the correct one now. Gone is the gap at the top of the screen!

Thanks to MarkAP68 for selling me one he had spare.
That looks much better.
Yes, it certainly does look better.

Left to do at the moment is:
Finish changing interior switch leds to white -EPB, elec mirror control and steering wheel buttons.
Change DRL to led lamps, resistors need to be added.
(9:th-Jan-2021, 08:09:10)Jetcolour Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 20210109-063020.jpg]

Just done this mornings little job. I replaced the Navi screen surround with the correct one now. Gone is the gap at the top of the screen!

Thanks to MarkAP68 for selling me one he had spare.
Glad it all fitted properly
Pages: 1 2