VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: NAVI 600 Lost Navigation Voice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, having a very strange issue.

Not long ago i updated my NAVI 600 to 2019 maps, all appeared fine for weeks. Then i had to pop the battery out as it went flat in all this CV business, could not charge in the car as i have to park a way away.

Now im all back in and running, i have noticed i have no sat nav voice, everything else appears fine.

Ive tried a factory reset, and even pulling the fuse and restarting, and nothing.

Also tried the old card.
Any Ideas.
Could be worth pulling the battery negative for upto 60 mins allow all systems to fully shut down.

Check the volume of the voice etc.
Yes i have tried all that, it just does not reset, When i press the RPT button its just silent, i dont even get a volume adustment, its like its just vanished ?
(10:th-May-2020, 10:45:06)Roden Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i have tried all that, it just does not reset, When i press the RPT button its just silent, i dont even get a volume adustment, its like its just vanished ?

Ok totally weird, its just come back after 2 month by itself, no idea what was going on??