VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Air filter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone got a cone/mushroom air filter and there gtc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have K&N Performance AIR Intake System (69-4521TS) for over a year.

[Image: 8b328478530bb636.jpg]
The photo won’t work can’t see it, I’m trying to find one it’s just the stupid air box sensor pipe annoying me

If you can't see the picture, the problem is with you. If you are irritated by K&N, choose a third-party intake system.
It’s more Vauxhall who made thins hard by putting the air sensor on the air box why couldn’t they of put the sensor on the pipe, I have found the one you mean, is it worth the price you paid

You pay for K&N quality. The design is simple. Installation takes place without any modifications in 20-30 minutes. I am satisfied. Exhalation sounds better, but not everyone likes the audible sound of turbo sucked air. It is worth after tuning on the dynamometer.
Do you have a video of the noise it makes mate

I don't have a recording from my car, but there are a lot of them on YouTube. For example, watch this video. You can hear the sound from the cabin for 23 minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1UgTmymHUo
That pretty much same as yours

It can be said that it is identical for the A14NET engine, except that I still have a K&N Drycharger on the air filter.
https://www.knfilters.com/air-filters/ru...ilter-wrap
Cheers mate will have a look

Best wishes from Poland. Smile
Induction kit bought should be here Friday

Well my induction kit has came and it’s on it sounds so much better

Super. Smile
I have a Astra gtc 1.4t 140 bhp and when I put a cone filter on I loose power people was saying it’s trucking in too much air and was saying I need a remapGiggle
My gtc 1.4t 140bhp when I fitted a cone filter my car was slower and sluggish I got told by a garage that it’s sucking in too much air and would need a remap for it to work properly has anyone got this problem ??????
I don't have anything like that. K&N works great. Check flow sensor.