VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: shift up sysmbol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all 
the other day i had the DPF warning come up telling me to continue driving and i also noticed that i had a new symbol  that i had never seen before.
the new symbol turned out to be the shift up gear adviser
strange thing is ive never seen it before or after the DPF warning , should it always be there or does it just show up when theres a DPF warning?
The shift up gear symbol is standard on both manual and auto gearbox Astra-Js, so yes it's always been there.

Perhaps you've not seen it before because you've changed gear at the right moment.
(31:st-Jan-2019, 12:20:15)Big Dave2 Wrote: [ -> ]The shift up gear symbol is standard on both manual and auto gearbox Astra-Js, so yes it's always been there.

Perhaps you've not seen it before because you've changed gear at the right moment.

I did not notice the shift gear for a while when I got mine. Probably because I change gear on the sound of the engine and it must have been before symbol appears.
strange i never noticed it until the dpf warning and haven't seen it since i wonder if it changes the gear change when its doing a regen ?
The symbol is there on every IPC I've seen but on most it doesn't function. as you get the shift up in the screen.