VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Tailgate LED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Strange thing on my bum. My GTC has factory fit LED rear lights but the O/S tailgate light is always on. So during the day none of the rear lights are illuminated except for the tailgate one. I know I have a reverse light bulb to change on the same side as this is inop but has anyone seen anything like this?
I have LED's rear lights on my GTC & mine are only on when the auto lights kicks in or if I manually switch the lights on, could be a bad connection perhaps.
You haven't knocked the indicator stalk have you?
No, the light is on when I'm driving and not indicating. The light is on all the time when the DRLs are on. When the auto-lights kick in all the rear lights are operating correctly it's just during the day that the O/S (drivers side) tailgate rear LED is on, none of the other rear lights are on. I've had a quick look at the connector to see if there was any build up of corrosion that might have caused a short but nothing.

Does anyone know where the earthing point is for the rear lights on the tailgate?
Do you have leds on DRLs?
I remember someone here had problems like that because of the leds he had on DRLs.

Enviado do meu SM-G950F através do Tapatalk
(11:th-Nov-2018, 20:22:02)Jonika21 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have leds on DRLs?
I remember someone  here had problems like that because of the leds he had on DRLs.

Enviado do meu SM-G950F através do Tapatalk

Yes, I do. Really don't want to have to change them again.