VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Astra J Coming Home Module / Key Signal Diagram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there guys!

I wanted to retrofit a Coming Home Module for my Astra J (A16XER).
The aftermarket Module needs a „door open“ signal to trigger the relay inside of it. I looked up in Autodata and searched the Internet but I cant find any useful information unfortunately. All I know is, the Body Control Module (BCM) should process the Signals but there are many cables to measure them all for my needed voltage signal.
Does somebody know or has a Wiring diagram/Pin assingment picture or something like that?
In the best case it should have a (short pulse) 12v Signal and no Canbus Data signal.

Thank you guys in advance!

Best regards from Austria,
Eric Smile
See the attached more to follow.
Last 2.
Ahh Rusty you‘re the best I knew I can count on you!! Smile Smile
Hey there Rusty again, today I had a look at your pdf files and I thought it would be K6/Pin 21. But this Pin isnt even in the named plug. I measured the whole plug for the signal and came to a result it would be K6/Pin 4, I provisonally tried the module with Pin 4 and it worked I guess but after connecting and triying it out, the remote unlock/lock doesnt work anymore if the module is connected to this pin. Only after disconnecting the module the unlock/lock action worked again. It seems like, if you put any load (a relay) to the related pin, it doesnt work.

Maybe did I miss any pins relating my unlock signal? :( Smile
Have you tried K6 pin1 or 2 Or K2 pin15
Tried them all too yesterday, unfortunately nothing usefull :/

Isn‘t behind the Speedometer dash, the key transmitter module itself?
Yes it is.
To activate coming home mode you need:
1 remove the ignition key
2 open door
3 blink high beam ,
i check on my astra and it work
(15:th-Jan-2019, 17:24:27)BOLT Wrote: [ -> ]To activate coming home mode you need:
1 remove the ignition key
2 open door
3 blink high beam ,
i check on my astra and it work

Could be wrong, but I think the OP wants something different to this.

Pretty sure what you're suggesting is standard fitment on most Vauxhalls now, so the OP would already be able to do this.