VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: reverse camera for Astra J Sports tourer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all,

has anyone fitted a reversing camera to their Sports tourer?
I bought one on amazon that was supposed to fit but it did not.
Any hints or links to a camera that will fit the license plate lighting slot?

Any help is appreciated!
I don't recall seeing an aftermarket camera for the tourer. IIRC the light is slightly longer then GTC/hatchback.
Last one I fitted to an estate I used factory kit £157 plus vat. camera, loom and new switch in handle
Hi would you have the part numbers & would they work with a navi 600
try 13391275 fits 2012 - 2015

see this https://www.opel-accessories.com/opel_ao...a/13391275
13391275 REAR VIEW CAMERA, KIT (CD600) (NAVI600) (NAVI650) (NAVI900) (NAVI950) £152.00
Does this need activating with vci code ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
officially yes
I was curious if this factory kit also does the guidelines, and do they move with along with the steering movement? Smile
I believe so
(31:st-Jul-2018, 18:37:15)Garpenlov Wrote: [ -> ]I was curious if this factory kit also does the guidelines, and do they move with along with the steering movement? Smile

There are 2 VCI codes 1 is free without guidelines the other is €35.00 for guidelines (I find most of the time they give you guidelines on the free one just depends who doing it GM end)
The lines do move with the steering wheel yes.

(31:st-Jul-2018, 18:37:15)Garpenlov Wrote: [ -> ]I was curious if this factory kit also does the guidelines, and do they move with along with the steering movement? Smile

Sorry messed that up see above lol
Thanks for the info folks Smile