VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: What are the specs for the wheel studs on a 2010 Insignia Sports Tourer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Short story, I need to know the diameter and thread pitch of a 2010 Insignia Sports Tourer wheel studs.

Long story: I switched to my summer tires (or tyres?) around 3 weeks ago. Yesterday I noticed that one of my lug nuts is missing and, more worryingly, all my lug nuts were loose.

After tightening them, I went to the stealership to buy a new lug nut but the one they gave me, after checking my VIN, does not fit. It threads on the stud just fine but the outside of the nut is too big and barely fits inside the rim. The wrench does not fit and I cannot tighten it down. 

Basically I just found out that my rims are not OEM, neither are the lug nuts. The lug nuts are longer, chromed and take a size 19 wrench. I found some such nuts online but they have different thread pitch and dimensions. Since they only sell a full set, I don't want to just trust the seller that says "ye', they'll fit". 

Thanks!