VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Unlocking with lights on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway i can unlock the car and the head lights and rear lights come on there is no setting in the vehicle setting

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(1:st-Jan-2018, 19:18:42)Mspencer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway i can unlock the car and the head lights and rear lights come on there is no setting in the vehicle setting

1. Open the door
2. Push left stalk away from you
3  Remove the keys

It is done as and when (not all the time).
Thanks mate

(1:st-Jan-2018, 19:32:58)AlanMac Wrote: [ -> ]1. Open the door
2. Push left stalk away from you
3  Remove the keys

It is done as and when (not all the time).

Stalk needs to be pulled toward you, not away.

Back to the OPs question though, there should be a setting in the vehicle settings menu for them to come on when the car is unlocked.
No it isn't there oh well just thought i would try

(2:nd-Jan-2018, 13:31:43)Mspencer Wrote: [ -> ]No it isn't there oh well just thought i would try  

What trim spec is your Astra? i.e. SRi, VX Line, Exclusive, etc.

It maybe that if your car is a low spec trim model, then that's why it doesn't have that particular feature in the settings menu.
Its only Exclusive was just wondering if the setting can be activated like i did with the tank range and mpg

I was under the impression it only works if you have sight and light pack like auto lights, as I have noticed when I turn auto lights off the lights on mine don't come on when unlocked, I know with the corsas this wasn't the case and they would come on weather it had the pack or not. Don't get me wrong mine is the elite trim but still think it is down to having sight and light pack as it used the light sensor for deciding when to bring the lights on when unlocking if it is turned on in vehicle settings.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
^ My thoughts exactly
Lights when unlocking only works with the sight & light pack.
You can buy Happy Blue module and pick the lights you want to be on when unlocking.
http://www.happylightshow.com/opel-1/ast...a-j-1.html