VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Help with Xenon ballast placement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I bought HID conversion kit from hids-direct. 

https://www.hids-direct.co.uk/new-premiu...us-system/

I will try to fit xenon bulbs without removing the front bumper. Can someone please tell me where did you secure your ballasts. My ballasts came with a double sided tape only, so I am not able to use screws to mount the ballasts. Can you please posts pictures of your ballasts placement using double sided tape.

Thanks
I bolted mine on with small nuts and bolts with washers and put the earth on the same bolt, sorry have no pictures but I wouldn't use the sticky tape don't trust it to hold lol or even get metal tie wraps.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Did you find a good place for them? Plan on putting mine in tomorrow so not had a look myself yet.
Mine are underneith my headlights out of sight as on my last car I got pulled with the traffic police and got fined 30pound and told to rip them out lol and handed me a bit of paper stating why I shouldn't have had them from the department of transport lol don't get me wrong that was back in 2012 when the mot changed on hid kits, so I just hide them out the road now even though there isn't much of a clamp down on them now.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I always put them under the headlights makes it look nicer