VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: GTC rear bumper lower valance fitment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if the lower valances on the rear bumper of the GTC all  have the same fitment.  I have asked the dealers this question and for some reason they can't give me an answer.

I have bought the wife a Limited Edition GTC 1.4 turbo with all the bits but for some reason it has come with a hidden exhaust and I have noticed that there are some that come with a stainless steel tipped exhaust but you obviously have to change the lower valance to accommodate the different exhaust tip.

What I would prefer is the twin exhaust that some of the 1.6 come with but again don't know if the back section of the exhaust system is a straight swap?

Any help and advise would be very much appreciated..........
There's a guy on the Astra GTC Owners group on facebook who swapped his valnce to a dual exhaust valance. You should join the group and drop him a pm, his name's Niall McGill. Pretty sure the valance on the limited edition is the same fitment regardless of the number of exhaust cutouts.
That's a great idea, many thanks for the tip, request to join the group now sent.
GM Part Number - 13346640