VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Can anyone ELI5 why my IPC has 3 TC indicators?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering if anyone can explain it like I am 5 why when I push TC off I get a bludgy-tyre with TC in it and a cross out. But there is also a drink-driver image just above it, and on the other dial a drink-driver image who is off that day?

Stupid questions I know, I think I know why but want to hear from others to validate or pretend that is what I thought all along.

||Sent based on the twin scientific principles of star maths and wishy thinking.||
Can't really form an image from your descriptions but maybe one is traction control and the other is power steering?
Image?
You know, I meant to include those!! One moment...

||Sent based on the twin scientific principles of star maths and wishy thinking.||

Here are the three amigos:[Image: 374181826a213873a306dd0823ac5f97.jpg][Image: aa074b9a4d2f1cb2a97024f6e5610339.jpg][Image: 7770ec3ffafce9e2109562807124bce4.jpg]

The top two are TC one will light up with a quick press of the TC button. If you hold the TC button both will light up.

The bottom one is TPMS warning light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See I have always thought the same.

But, when I press the TC button, it is the bottom one that lights up :s

Always has done since I bought it.

Well that's not correct.
Nope not correct at all.

Turns out I need to stop multi-tasking. I am not capable of it.

This is the correct buldgy tyre TC icon.

RTFM, push to switch off TC, hold to switch off TC & ESP[Image: 4d408540855df26e7dd6eb26859378c7.jpg]