VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: gloss black mirror caps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone no where i can get a set of gloss black mirror caps or even just covers to go over the existing ones i have a white gtc an wana do the mirrors black, i have looked on ebay at its coming up at like £75 a pair, is that right or can you get covers cheaper?

also do the astra j ones fit the gtc?

thanks
james
5-door & GTC covers fit all models (COVERS ONLY).

Could you not buy any colour and paint them gloss black or wrap yours Gloss black?
i dont trust myself to spray them myself as i have never done it and dont want them to look cheap :/
(10:th-Sep-2017, 21:24:05)Jhill7168 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont trust myself to spray them myself as i have never done it and dont want them to look cheap :/

Its really easy tbh all you do is use 1500+ sand paper to scuff it a little and use isopropyl alcohol to degrease it, spray it a tiny bit so it looks like stars at night and leave it 5 mins and gradually get thicker layers always making sure you go over the edges (its just better) and leave 10/15 between the wet coats (thicker) and then when about 5/6 coats in and your happy with how thick the paint is leave it for 24 hours and scuff it very slightly then put a few layers of lacquer on it (the lacquer will bring the shine dont worry) see easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've had my mirrors wrapped gloss black, can't tell that they've been wrapped either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a spare set I was working with that you can have if your interested just pm me