VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: courtesy light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

anyone know the part number for the older courtesy light with the red led..

regards 

James
You can pick these up on flea bay for about £20. I had one in my first J and loved how it lit the gear stick area up at night,

So much so that I purchased one off said website when I bought my new Astra GTC 1.6T in 2013, simple plug and play swap and they work straight away.

When I sold the GTC in 2015 I changed the light back prior to part ex-ing the car for my current VXR. My £20 purchase is still going strong in the VXR.

Just had a look and there are loads of them on said website.
(17:th-Jun-2017, 06:33:53)srea064 Wrote: [ -> ]You can pick these up on flea bay for about £20. I had one in my first J and loved how it lit the gear stick area up at night,

So much so that I purchased one off said website when I bought my new Astra GTC 1.6T in 2013, simple plug and play swap and they work straight away.

When I sold the GTC in 2015 I changed the light back prior to part ex-ing the car for my current VXR. My £20 purchase is still going strong in the VXR.

Just had a look and there are loads of them on said website.

thanks,,

dose this look right??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-ASTRA...4902.l9144
yes that one has the ambient light
As above, that's the one you want yes.
Thanks both..[Image: thumbsup.png]