VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: CD 400
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys, 

newbie here, Currently have a 13 plate GTC with CD 400 fitted it has USB and Aux, however im wanting SATNAV and bluetooth, I've seen a CD 500 NAVI on Ebay for £550, just looking to see what the best option are and also how easy they would be to fit? Or if someone near Lincoln/Doncaster area could fit how much ??

any help would be fantastic !!!

Cheers guys
Hi, You'd be wanting a Navi600-900 really.

There are only 2 of us that know how to retrofit a Navi & that's Andy from Liverpool & myself in Bournemouth.
(8:th-May-2017, 16:01:45)danallinson123 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, 

newbie here, Currently have a 13 plate GTC with CD 400 fitted it has USB and Aux, however im wanting SATNAV and bluetooth, I've seen a CD 500 NAVI on Ebay for £550,

If you're contemplating spending that amount of money, then it would be simpler to fit an aftermarket system that still uses the CD400 but replaces the screen.

I got satnav & Bluetooth system installed by a company in the Midlands called Car Vision who I can wholly recommend. This is their latest install, I have the earlier V2 model.
https://www.car-vision.co.uk/astra-j-/62...20232.html

Android versions are cheaper though, but have no experience of them.
Cheers guys very helpful

Rusty I live miles from both!

Time wise how long would it take to sort out if I had say the 600 navi
Hi guys sorry again if you feel like your banging your head against a wall but

Seen this on gumtree, would it work ?

Is it worth getting send straight to me or getting posted to you for you to do your thing on then I come down and get it install ?

Sorry again guys
It takes a couple of hours to fit as there are wiring changes needed and then programming.

It's easier to have it sent to you.

There's no link to what you've found.