VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Newbie 2011 Astra Tourer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
picking up astra in few days, needed something bit bigger for work and ticked all boxes.

looking to probably carry out few mods in future and believe it is around 160bhp mark just now, what are best options with remap and what type of gains etc?
Welcome to VXOC.

Which engine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks

its the 2.0cdti
A Remap is best bet just need to find a company that can do it and has good feedback
Welcome to vxoc mate.

i will have a look, I'm up in ayrshire in Scotland
picked it up today, quite happy with it Smile power wise not as good as other car though lol
i have bigger fog lights on my car than i have seen on others, is this a facelift version i am seeing? i like the little chrome surround that goes round fog light, can this be fitted to my car?
You would need to fit a facelift bumper too.

[Image: d24276ccab8ccda4ce44a3ee78658ed7.jpg][Image: 130eac2b236049957bb12269a37271d2.jpg][Image: a87f22fbafe88daec31c869fba0053bc.jpg]

Just a couple of pictures, not had time to clean it again so looking a bit dirty, but this is the bus for a few years few things id like to do, some led lights inside and out if possible, tints and nicer wheels

My other toy

[Image: 11fd096fb8993200b33986d4897a913b.jpg]

Hi, welcome along to the forum

In terms of remaps, I believe that Quantum, Superchips and Celtic Tuning offer remaps for the 2.0 cdti