VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Car starting issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This morning I went to start the car as usual but all I got was a click tried a few more times and eventually it started however I had no lights on my radio even when lights were switched on I pressed the radio button and all was fine!I have changed the battery and starter motor last year as was having problems.but this is out of the blue?!
The best thing to do is have the battery checked I know you only changed it last year but you never know, also have the alternator checked, if they come back all clear I would get it on a diag and check for any fault codes.
I would agree with the above, the alternator would be my first thought if the battery and starter motor had already been replaced. Also as above it could be a faulty battery, so get that checked first but if all turns out okay the only way to get to the bottom of it is to get a diagnostic check.
Okay I will get alternator checked and see what they say.my next thought would be a diagnostic check will see what happens and post reply thanks for help