VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: 2015 VXR interior [SOLD]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just spent £500 on a cat back too Thud
Good buy for someone... shame it's not me (need to fix my car before modding again).

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
it is priced to sell and I would rather it went to a fellow car enthusiast than someone rebuilding a wreck to make money
Good one... just think new brakes, tyres and glow plugs trump a snazzy interior lol

(27:th-Dec-2016, 21:53:50)J1ODYA Wrote: [ -> ]Good one... just think new brakes, tyres and glow plugs trump a snazzy interior lol

4 glow plugs for mine are about the price of a 2nd hand 5dr leather interior lol, need two tyres before March (MOT due)
either cash or PayPal are okay Smile
Id deffo be interested in the rear seats and the interior trims (minus the center console) if you are willing to separate. I know the front seats will sell easy on their own but then again it depends if you would like to separate the set or not Smile
I am selling it only as a whole package, so it's all or nothing Smile

No offers will be accepted either, for £1k they are the cheapest I have seen for sale.

As an example there is a flood damaged set on ebay for £1350 which need a valet, I bet they smell lovely Rofl
(8:th-Jan-2017, 14:37:14)vocky Wrote: [ -> ]I am selling it only as a whole package, so it's all or nothing Smile

No offers will be accepted either, for £1k they are the cheapest I have seen for sale.

As an example there is a flood damaged set on ebay for £1350 which need a valet, I bet they smell lovely Rofl

Ah thats a shame, no doubt the price you want for these is spot on, just the front seats would be no good to me as i'm after some aftermarkets instead, best of luck selling though sure these wont be around long Wink
The seats might also fit a five door J, so who is going to be the first to do that Hyper

obviously the door panels won't Rofl
Interior is now SOLD
(8:th-Jan-2017, 21:11:01)Kieran Wrote: [ -> ]Ah thats a shame, no doubt the price you want for these is spot on, just the front seats would be no good to me as i'm after some aftermarkets instead, best of luck selling though sure these wont be around long Wink

E Mail sent in regard to the parts you wanted, the guy bought the whole interior but only wants the front seats