VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Cluster Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I have a question. My 2010 Astra J doesn't have back red/white light in the cluster. Why? 

*Here is a picture where the light is present.

[attachment=733]
you need sport flexride option to make it go red
(8:th-Nov-2016, 17:23:07)tucpal Wrote: [ -> ]you need sport flexride option to make it go red

But the problem is that my cluster doesn't have white color. Here is a picture of my cluster. I want white colour.

[attachment=734]
(8:th-Nov-2016, 17:23:07)tucpal Wrote: [ -> ]you need sport flexride option to make it go red

My cluster doesn't have any background color. Here is a photo as evidence
[attachment=735]
If you are talking about the multi function display then they are that colour as standard, you would have to change the lights behind the screen to change the colour to white.
(9:th-Nov-2016, 13:53:47)stigeye Wrote: [ -> ]If you are talking about the multi function display then they are that colour as standard, you would have to change the lights behind the screen to change the colour to white.

I am talking about the backlight  of the speedometer and other 3 things. That white light. Please see the first picture and the  last one to see the diference.