VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Rear light problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all I have a Astra J GTC 1.6 cdti the rear lights on the tail gate one is on when drls are on and one is off but if I put main headlights on they are both on has anyone had this problem before?
Also I can't remember if the back lights should be on or not if the drls are on?
Sorry but I can't figure out what you mean. When the light switch is on 'O' then only the DRLs are on and no other light.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
When the drls are on there is one rear light on as well but when I put my main beam on both of the rear lights are on
They should only come on with side light and main light drl has no rear lights you changed anything bulb wise
I have HID's and led drls and led numberplate lights that's it but it has been fine until yesterday
check the connectors on the hids that go to the original light socket
(25:th-Sep-2016, 19:10:15)tucpal yes I have done this but still not working someone has told me to check wiring going to the BCM but it is a pain to get to so I might have to admit defeat on this one.  Thanks for all your help Wrote: [ -> ]check the connectors on the hids that go to the original light socket
I have this happening to my gtc too. I have hid kit led drl and offside rear running light is off  but if I switch headlight on both work fine.