VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Astra gtc wiper and start stop not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 2012 astra gtc with 27000 miles. My service light is on however i do not need one as it has just been serviced however when the light is on my start stop wont work it just doesn't do it and my wipers will only work on the last highest settings thats it (my back one works fine) however the light in the past has turned off for the odd minute or 2 and everything works fine then but it comes back and they don't work again. I was wondering if anyone knew a solution or what the problem is. Thanks
Ok the SVS light is NOT a service message. It's telling you there is a fault and it needs to be plugged on (Vauxhall have moved to SVS to bring us inline with the rest of the world).

The first things I would check is the fuses and relays. aside from that get it plugged on.

As for for stop/start there are many conditions that have to be met for this work have a read of this as it will help you.
http://workshop-manuals.com/vauxhall/ast...operation/
have you played with any wires on the bcm recently
No cant say i have not messed with anything under the bonnet
Interesting two days ago my car started showing the Service Vehicle Soon notice with no known faults happening.

I had my car serviced end Aug so will be contacting dealer Monday about it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Still not sorted this lol going to cost me £70 just to get the dealer to read the fault!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk