VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Brushed Metal Wing Mirrors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are everyone's thoughts in the brushed metal wing mirror covers that are on the volvo? I chose the below pic as it looks closest to my car colour! Ha

[Image: 0e0aabf246367b3d8d258bbb62178b4a.jpg]

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
i think you shoup paint your mirrors the same as rustys also the fog lamp surrounds
I thought rustys were just body colour?

Not a fan of it myself mate,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really really like them yanno! All the ones on ebay are chrome though and I don't like those

just replace them with the caps of a grey astra

sheppy have a look at rustys members project page 2
Like this sheppy

[attachment=600]

[attachment=601]

[attachment=602]

Why don't you buy wrap off eBay for £10 and give it a bash then if you don't like it when it's on just peel it off.

I think it's not bad as well.
That's what I want! I didn't know yours was like that @rusty2009! They off a silver model then or you pain them? (wing mirrors that is)

Yeah off a silver car I think it's silver lake @tucpal will confirm the colour as they were his.

Sweet! I'm getting some of those! Ha.

SILVER LAKE indeed
Ta very much! Now to find some!

Ive always liked them. Look great on reds and dark colours.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Not keen on the colour of Rustys, looks like it's had replacement mirrors but couldn't find the right colour lol.

Sheppy as mentioned you'd be best buying a sheet of brushed alu wrap from eBay, very easy to wrap them & if you don't like it you just peel it off.. Will cost around a fiver!