VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Mirror Covers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm getting there just waiting for the tiger seal to go off.

[Image: DSC_0119_zps9d8b03a9.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0120_zps4face429.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0121_zps4e30d1ec.jpg]
That looks very interesting i like it alot.

i feel a good how to cumming on.
A how to will be quite hard as Baz cut the covers I just had to finish off the end where it curved also getting the right indicators is going to be hard as I got some from the same the chap that Baz said were right but they have changed slightly.
you don't fancy selling them then Lol
lol.... rusty has been waiting for these for months if he did sell them would be pricey lol
NOT AS LONG AS I HAVE WAITING FOR HIM TO DO THE HOW TO FOR THE DRAW UNDER THE DRIVER SEAT Couch
lol omg i want that too Rusty get on it mate.... wait hang on, add to the list mate lol Smile
If I get you the part number you can get the bits and then I can do the howto without having to drill my rivets out. Couch

its about £110 for all the parts and I'll fit it free and ill chuck in the rivets.
ok mate thank i will keep in mind soons i get cash coming in again... so we will stick to current list Smile rattle, footwell lights, finishing fogs Smile was that all? cant remember....
tucpal Wrote:NOT AS LONG AS I HAVE WAITING FOR HIM TO DO THE HOW TO FOR THE DRAW UNDER THE DRIVER SEAT Couch

Longer Lol since October (NO NEED TO SHOUT AT ME) Rofl Couch

Anyway my plan for today was to fit the mirrors and do the howto for the puddle lights & yes also the draw.

That got chucked out the window as I had to cut away a lot of the mirror inside.

After doing that I wasn't happy with having the Circuit board in the mirror housing so I set about changing the way it was done,

Here's today results

[Image: DSC_0122_zps76c0386c.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0123_zpse7688224.jpg]

Both mirrors are done and ready to fit but unless I can get the wife out over the weekend it will be next week now.
:-) looking very nice mate :-) whats puddle lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rusty they look very good and i am very jellos so well done top job, Smile
Thanks chaps.

Lewis, puddle lights are what I fitted to the bottom of my doors think it was on your list.
Oh right ok mate i will look at getting the lights think they are on my watching page :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right Got rid of the wife for a couple of hours so off to fit and get the Puddle light how to done

I've drilled some holes in the mirror so the water drains as it holds water and there is no way of it draining

[Image: DSC_0124_zps026811f5.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0125_zpsd5c4f38c.jpg]
Done took awhile as I did some other bits.

[video=youtube;4Wktos9XFl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wktos9XFl4&feature=youtu.be[/video]
looks so good mate Smile
The wife says it now has flashing ears lol.
hahaha... I am saving the pennies for you old folding ones, Still having trouble getting the door card switch of ebay :(
very good i like them alot Clap
good job.