VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Vauxhall recall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all I just been told by Vauxhall there is a recall do do rust protection around the fuel filler cap.

Hope this helps you out.
isnt that where they drill a hole
Hi not sure I have a hole on mine tho
Yep! They drill the hole inside the fuel can area, fill it with wax and bung it up... Job done

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Oh so looks like I got to get mine done they said wait till next service which is November.
Had mine done today, along with some software updates
Here's what the end result looks like

[attachment=508]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is mine - what software updates ? Never told me any
[Image: j2McLHo.jpg]
(13:th-Apr-2016, 16:25:31)Daz21 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all I just been told by Vauxhall there is a recall do do rust protection around the fuel filler cap.

Hope this helps you out.

Is the fuel filler cap a recall or a service bulletin, did you receive a letter through the post?

I have just received a recall through the post regarging the second stage remedial work on the cooling fan module, Product safety recall E140752(14-C-073). I had the first stage done (remove battery cover). I believe it involves fitting an adapter wiring harness to the cooling fan module.
I had to ring up and ask [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] also I rang again today asking if there were any more but there's nothing

(14:th-Apr-2016, 17:29:36)sheppy1 Wrote: [ -> ]I had to ring up and ask [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] also I rang again today asking if there were any more but there's nothing

Thanks I'll ask if mine requires it done when I book in for the cooling fan recall.