VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: my Progress -- Daz21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so here is my progress so far just some small bits i have done so far.

so Alloy door pin's  

[Image: 2mMhhqf.jpg]

next up is the Sunglass's Holder 
[Image: PUzT8nb.jpg]

next is the silver stereo surround i also did the air vents and coz i could not find any door ones i sprayed these my self lol
[Image: zv5HCUl.jpg]
[Image: YfhIcUM.jpg]
[Image: c0OJHIc.jpg]

next up is the Auto dimming rear view mirror.
[Image: 69ES1TC.jpg]

next up is M072/S160 with help from @sheppy1 i now have this installed and working great.
[Image: 2PUTKGB.jpg]

Next up is changed all the interior lights to LED's
[Image: R9vrey7.jpg]

next up is the Alloy peddles they look really good.
[Image: 9CnMmP7.jpg]

Today i decided to tint my rear lights not the best of jobs and not easy still some small bubbles here and there but ok for now. I have also ordered all the rear lights in LED bulbs to.
[Image: GpxH2A7.jpg]

so this is what i have done so far now looking for the next thing to do lol......
lookng good, you got the android satnav, how you getting on with it
(6:th-Apr-2016, 20:05:03)mrtc Wrote: [ -> ]lookng good, you got the android satnav, how you getting on with it

Yeah really good so far no real big problems with it.
Looking good so far mate, got anything else planned?
(6:th-Apr-2016, 20:31:01)Tonto Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good so far mate, got anything else planned?
Thanks I will keep looking to see what else I can do I'm sure there is more lol.
Removed film on rear lights as to dark people could not see brake lights to well in day so Brought so standard smoked ones
What you think. ?
[Image: WZ4olMA.jpg]
Those are much better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(4:th-May-2016, 11:11:41)Tonto Wrote: [ -> ]Those are much better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that's what I thought got some led bulbs in them to although I can't find a led bulb that will work for indicator yet. So still have standard one in there.