VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: sri suspension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sri suspension,

daft question, is it just the springs that are different to normal suspension, or are the dampers differant too
Shocks are stiffer and springs are 10mm shorter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So if you were adding lowering springs to a normal astra would it be a good idea to use sri dampers
Decent springs are uprated anyway to take into account the softer shocks, it all depends on how low you want to go. If lowering by just 30mm I would say springs alone are fine.
(8:th-Mar-2016, 11:54:49)mrtc Wrote: [ -> ]So if you were adding lowering springs to a normal astra would it be a good idea to use sri dampers

No I only fitted the SRI shocks as they came with the springs but I can tell you I'm going back to my soft elite springs and just keeping the sri springs.
bad back ? or is it something to do with 19s
I do suffer from back problems, but it's like having no suspension at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair , I didn't know they were lowered and stiffened . I thought SRi was just a trim level these days. .

I had an SRi Nova back in the day and it was obvious that it was lower , even as standard . I can't say I have noticed my SRi is lower than any other Astra despite the fact that it is difficult to crawl under. .lol