VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: would this work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think this product would be ok for interior stitching.

http://www.sharpie.com/en-US/sharpie-pro...e-sp-03857

Im gunna practice on an old c5 estate i have, it failed its mot a few years ago and i havent done ewt with it lol
I'm sure someone did the stitching with a sharpie a while back and it turned out fine... Think it was @tucpal

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
No it was not and it will wear off on the seats
it claims to be a new version, extreme sharpy, fade resistant, heres what they claim

Sharpie Extreme permanent markers have high-contrast ink that resists fading when exposed to harsh UV rays, rain, snow, and even mud. Great for outdoor gear, sports equipment, backpacks and water bottles, Sharpie Extreme delivers bold color and can be used on most surfaces, including plastic, glass and wood.

Bold, high-contrast colors resist fading when exposed to UV rays, rain, snow and mudFine, durable tip delivers bold color and lines on most surfaces, including plastic, glass and woodIdeal for sporting equipment, camping gear, playground toys, water bottles and more
it will work on say the gear stick that i did do at one point but on the seat stitching
not so good it will rub and fade with time and will need to be reapplied over time